Monday, October 22, 2012

Scenes from the Road

Having returned to the States from Italy a little over a week ago, I've been traveling and teaching in Pennsylvania and the mid-west and will return home riding my broom on Halloween.  These are a few of the highlights of my trips this week.



Touring the Smithsonian Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum with Dr. C. outside of DC


Central Pennsylvania is in full fall foliage color!  This tree is at Pheasant Field B&B in Carlisle, PA; Innkeepers Dee and Chuck are superb hosts, I love this home away from home.

Pheasant Field Inn
Beautiful day in Carlisle, heading to The Kitchen Shoppe to teach. 

Shady Lane, Carlisle, PA
I am spending two days in Milwaukee with our son Ryan, helping him hang pictures in his new apartment, before flying back to the mid-west to teach for the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment