Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

This has to be my favorite commercial of all time; I've lived this man's pain!  Fortunately, I can sit back at this time of year and watch everyone else buying school supplies, or I can donate to help kids that need school supplies--that feels pretty good, too. 


On today's excursion to Costco, better known as: we sell everything in enormous quantity and if you don't buy it now, it won't be here later, the CHRISTMAS TOYS are on display--Holy Christmas toys, Batman! it's September 4th, by my calculations Christmas is 110 days away; that's over 3 months, and here's Costco enticing children with these things.......

Over 150 pieces--just think where those will end up



And who doesn't want a moving, red light-up nosed Rudolph?

In the olden days, we didn't see Christmas items till after Thanksgiving, but it's a new day, and I'm afraid that we will begin to see Rudolph all year long if Costco has anything to say about it.  Make sure you buy your Rudolph and Mr. Potato Heads now, because they won't be around after Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment