Sunday, October 24, 2010

On the Road Again




It's that time of year again, where I head out to the mid-west and East Coast and teach in some of my favorite places.  I get to sneak in visits with our son Ryan in Bloomington, Indiana (home of the Indiana Hoosiers)and friends along the way. 
I'll be teaching in West Lafayette, Indiana for the next two days, then head to Cincinnati for two more classes---after that it's a bit fuzzy!  Every day brings a different group of students, and a different menu, and keeping it all straight is
a feat of mental gymnastics sometimes, but I love teaching and this is when I get to find out what people are really cooking in their kitchens, rather than depending on magazines and newspapers for information.  

 Fall has come to Bloomington---leaves in full blaze are something that we don't see very often in Southern California and the colors are amazing. 

Dunn Chapel, IU


Red Clocks on IU campus, I'd love one on my patio!
I'll be posting throughout the week, as I make my way across the heartland. I hope you've had a great weekend, I'm still recovering from the Chargers' loss today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment