Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pizza Hut Doesn't Deliver Here

Weekends around Casa Phillips are generally casual, but come dinner time, I'm pulling out my hair trying to decide what I want to eat.  Today it was pizza--as I've said here before, I don't order pizza in San Diego, because no one makes anything I'd want to eat:  Ham and pineapple???  Spam?? Goat cheese?? Cheddar cheese??? Puh-lease----these aren't ingredients that should EVER be on any pizza. So I set out to make Dr. C and I a bit of dinner.   


Naked Dough

Simple Tomato Sauce, a bit of garlic, onion, and fresh Italian parsley


Three kinds of cheese: from the top whole milk mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano, and Pecorino Romano

Dinner!!!

Eat your heart out Dominoe's!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment