Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF

Since returning home on Wednesday, I've been sleep walking through the days;
I'm really looking forward to relaxing this weekend and catching up on my sleep. I'm too old to be doing all-nighters any more!

Join me next Friday morning, August 6th for a great class at Great News here in San Diego. We will take the contents of the Farmer's Market bag from Specialty Produce and I will cook up a storm, using all that lovely produce, so at the end of the class, you will go home not only with the recipes, but with a Farmer's Market bag from Specialty Produce. This is a great chance to sample some of the finest and freshest produce Southern California has to offer, and learn some new recipes, too. So come on down---I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment